Total Pageviews

Friday, March 10, 2006

Living For The Weekend

I'm on call this weekend which stinks a lot, but what are you going to do? I started out yesterday with 2 patients and ended my day with 5 - technically 4 I suppose since one had to go take a little ER trip, NOW. Love that. David and I are now starting to consider the pool since we will have to put the new liner in around May I think. We were thinking of looking on the internet, but the pool places around here don't want to install if you don't buy the liner from them. We've been discussing colors but I'm pretty sure we'll end up with something Blue. Black would make me uncomfortable, I can't see red, purple is just plain tacky and green - well at present it's VERY green and that would give me the heebie jeebies everytime I went in. Not to mention the frogs don't need any advantages,especially one of camaflage. We're probably going to get rid of the hot tub, we've gone back and forth about that one, but will decide later in the season. Pearl is still here, David now refers to her as Pearl the Pirhana and the cats have gone from dislike to outright despising her. Jackson has been busy lately with everything. I have to say taking the video games away from him is not a bad thing - he's been working out, playing with the dog, reading,etc - he does alot more when he's not stuck to the tv.

No comments: