Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Spring Has Sprung

The temps are FINALLY in the high 60's low 70's and of course it will be too hot too fast. We don't have much a spring around here, we usually get a few surprise snowstorms followed immediately by summer. I think we'll get the pool opened late May, everyone tends to do that around Memorial Day so I'm thinking a week or so before that. Otherwise we'll be cooling our heels til July. Pearl has been spending a ton of time outside, yesterday I took 4 hours of personal time and went home for the afternoon. At our agency you're given 8 hours of personal time every three months and if you don't use - you lose it. That is a very bad thing for me because I am a natural Hoarder, I'll hoard it and worry about it, thinking if I use it I won't have it if something comes up. What ends up happening is NOTHING comes up and I end up losing it. I lost all of my personal time last year doing this and it proved nothing I might add. So there  I was again, 8 hours of personal time and now I have until tomorrow to use it all up. So I took 4 hours yesterday and am planning on scooting out early on Friday. Pearl enjoyed as I came home early and I sat outside and read while she romped around and played with the dog next door. Love those sort of days, don't you?

No comments: