Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday

We got a total of about 3 inches of snow, complete with mud underneath due to a melt a few days prior. You have to be careful where you step in the yard because any depression is filled with mud and you can find yourself up to your ankles. I was still sick for most of the day yesterday, I put on my crappy outfit that I've been promising to throw out for months. I don't know why I didn't  - the pants are too big and the shirt is stained - but I insisted on wearing it until David took a picture of me yesterday. Between being sick and all  I wasn't looking too great to begin with. I looked at the picture and realized it was time for the outfit to hit the big Closet in the Sky. David thought I should tear it up for rags but I just wanted it gone. I guess it's getting to be that time of year - spring cleaning and all. Pearl's new thing is to sit right next to me on the couch,  she actually sits up in order to be as close as possible. She's been a bit clingy, partially due to Charger, I hate to say it but I think we are coming to the end very soon. We've increased his pain medication but I don't think it's pain, I think it's something we cannot see. He's been having an increasingly difficult time standing, this morning it took him about 5 minutes and it seems to be his back legs. We yell at Pearl to stay away from him as the slightest touch can knock him down, but she doesn't understand - she just wants her friend. David wants to try some holistic thing which can't hurt, but I don't think it will help. He is old and we can't cure that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The kitchen looks great!

We too had a white St. Patrick's Day. I kept thinking about Uncle Bill marching along 5th Ave. in NYC with the icy wind blowing up his kilt. No thanks!