Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter, Snow And All

Yes it did snow yesterday - and in case you're wondering the Channel 12 News Team did predict it - two days ago. Better late than never I suppose. Pearl is of course enjoying it, she was out this morning racing and spinning around in it getting the most out of her 1/4 of an inch of the white stuff. Things are pretty quiet here with it being me and the zoo - the bed is full at night,even Vincent has been snuggling up. I don't think they know what to make of it and Vincent is more upset about the whole business than even Pearl is! I've gotten a few things done but for the most part have been parked on the sofa - my plantar fascitis has been acting up big time - it's starting to get a bit less painful but not much so it's a bit restrictive. I've been knitting away on the blanket - the reason it takes so long is the needle size is a 3 which is VERY tiny so there are thousands upon thousands of stitches when I'm done. On the other hand it looks very impressive. David's having a good time at Ray's and I'm assuming the boys are enjoying themselves. I cleaned Jackson's bathroom the other day - Yucko is all I have to say about that. David and I have put off sellling the house until next year as we realized with everything going on this year and still not having made a decison about where we want to live it would have been too much, but being here alone for a few days I think the two of us are going to rattle around in here. If we moved down into Jackson's room we could shut off the entire upper floor! I am fretting a bit as I think the entire summer will be devoted to the pool and yardwork  since it's going to be just the two of us most of the time.

No comments: