Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

David took this picture today, apparently we had a visitor to the birdfeeder, it will probably be the last. David said Vincent jumped up on the chaise, crouched and then flung his entire body at the birdfeeder - David said it was hilarious watching him slide down the glass, but I think it might put the local bird population off. The weather has been back and forth, the Crack Weather Team has yet to get it right - but I'm sure if they keep changing the forecast enough times they'll be correct eventually. I had a hairy day at work, my patient's port broke so I spent a fair amount of time in the ER with them. I'm insanely grateful I caught it in time - the whole thing could've been far worse than it was. As it is, I'm just hoping he makes it through the surgery alright. We're getting on top of the Christmas stuff - I can't believe it's only ten days away! Vincent has been bothering the tree already, the other two could care less. Jackson is at BECKY'S again, bet everyone is surprised. Apparently she has WAY better parents than he does.

No comments: