Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Snow Watch Advisory In Effect For Your Area

David has cancelled his trip to NJ this week, the weather reports are predicting snowstorms for the rest of this week into next week and with it getting close to Christmas he didn't want to take any chances. I think Ray would prefer doing his kitchen in the spring too, although I'm sure he's a bit disappointed about not seeing David. Jackson and Becky will be keeping thier increased time for the week since it was already promised and quite frankly, I just can't listen to it. I'm doing Christmas cards today and will be starting to get everything ready to be sent off - but things are easier without the class hanging over my head. Work has been getting better - I actually got complimented on my paperwork and Tammy has been busy farming out my visits so there have been no more late nights. I think most of my jobs are closer in for the rest of the week and I seem to be working mostly PA lately. We put up the Christmas tree this week, I was so excited and it is really nice. Vincent has been leaving it alone so far, as have the other two cats. David bought them a birdfeeder for Christmas and put it on the window in the computer room, but so far no takers. Of course it would probably help if the cats stopped parading right below it.

No comments: