Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 8, 2005

On The First Day Of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me...

A lit up squirrel in a locust tree is what your true love would give you in WV. Doesn't the squirrel look nice though? The cats are fighting this morning which is very annoying. It's really just one cat (Vincent) harrassing another (Claw), he's been trapping her under various objects and furniture all morning and she retalitates by growling and hissing until I can't even stand it anymore. I spent 4 hours yesterday studying - this just seems to drag on and on. Tuesday was a disaster, the class I missed last week was the one where they went over information for the final exam that I didn't know we were having since I missed that class. So I went in thinking we would be doing a review for the big certification test on Saturday and instead ended up taking a 3 hour final cold. Work is starting to straighten out a little bit, they got an LPN per diem to work Preston county which helps me a lot so now work is simply overwhelming instead of drowning. Jackson is flunking again, I'm getting very tired of this and we're trying to figure out what to do. Taking things away doesn't seem to help and unless I call all of his teachers daily, I have no idea what work he's not doing. I think he's just going to have to do an hour mandatory at the kitchen table and I don't care if he stares at his feet and hums. We've got so much going on I just don't have time to fool around with him anymore. I heard from Adam, he will definately not be coming home this winter and might try for the spring. I'm pretty disappointed but there's not much I can do. I"m sending off his christmas present today, it proabaly won't get there in time, but I just haven't had time to do anything. The house is a disaster and the decorating very sporadic. Bah. Humbug.

No comments: