Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Guess Who's Almost 16

And he's not sure what he wants to do for his birthday. Becky has suggested Laser Tag, but he's torn between that and what he usually does which is go shopping to spend some of his Christmas and birthday money, dinner out and a cake at home. Being born right after Xmas and right before New Years can be rather tough - no one's around for your birthday and if they are, they're usually busy. So he's gotten used to having small quiet birthdays. And then we get into what am I going to get him. Shopping for him is a pro and con deal - everything is on sale, but there's not much left to chose from. I went to Hot Topic that was having a 50% off sale on thier pants, but it was fairly picked over and what was left was either XS or XXL.  Some of the things he asked for aren't out yet video game wise (I already have to return one), so he'll just end up with more money. At least I'm off for it. Work is going to rough this week - they gave me yesterday off, but didn't reduce my patient load, so I'm going to be running for the rest of the week. AND I think next week I get another day "off" for the New Year. Eek.

No comments: