Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Here's Mud In Your Eye

One of my patients owns a llama and I occasionally try to take pictures of it. However, it would like to spit at me so getting a good picture is fairly impossible. It's one of the things I probably don't want for Christmas. I have my final today and very small chance of passing it - I've had no time to study at all - last night was another late night at work with me arriving exausted at 6:30pm. And to add to it, the furnace decided to quit (perfect timing - Friday evening) so David has the shop propane and we used a kerosene heater for the night. The tempeture is co-operating by dropping into the 20's overnight. Hopefully we can find someone to come this weekend. David thinks it might be the igniter that's malfunctioning. Needless to say I didn't even bother trying to study, that may sound fatalistic but I don't think at this point an extra hour is going to make a difference one way or the other. We get the results in 4 to 6 weeks and I can retake it without having to pay an extra fee so whatever. I'm fending them off from work - they were after me all day yesterday to work the weekend but I told them NO, even the patients that live near me. I fail to see where proximetry makes a client my sole responsibility. I've been running daily scans on our computer - that virus thing has me a bit freaked out, just the idea that someone can invade your computer and take your personal information is more than a bit creepy.

No comments: