Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 24, 2005

We got a call from Adam this morning for Christmas. He's got tons of stuff going on as usual so it was nice to hear from him, but he's a bit down. I think a lot of it can be attributed to The Christmas Curse, which has been our usual for years. I don't think it's a true curse that everything goes ka-fluie all December, but with holidays adding to the mix it gets a bit more magnified. David and I have developed a sense of humor about it and just laugh and go on, knowing it will all resolve itself in January. I'm off for Monday, but paid for it all week. With the holidays the doctors were discharging patients home that probably should've waited a few more days, so as you can see from the pictures I've posted today, I did quite a bit of driving yesterday. My GPS has become a part of my life, I don't know if I could do the job as well without it. And my boss has come to rely on it too - since I have one I think I can zip around faster since I never have to use a map and hunt for anyone, so I think I've given the impression  no address is a problem . Which it's not - I'm sometimes amazed at what it can find! Jackson had a good time with Becky's family and it was her Dads family he went to see. So he was able to meet Becky's aunts and Uncles. We have a little bit of shopping to do and will be heading out early - David said the roads were all backed up yesterday with last minute shoppers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice; I love to look at pictures.  All the buildings in those pictures looked so OLD, even the houses in the background.