Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Being Perfect Is A Little Harder Than I Thought

That's the problem with a new job, you're not as good as you'd like to be - even though you know in your head it's going to take time you tend to beat yourself up for every little thing. I did a couple of admissions yesterday which I've done hundreds of times. But their paperwork is much different than what I'm used to and I couldn't find a few things no matter how hard I looked. I know it's not a big deal but it's something I'd like to have down - NOW. I've been impressing them at the office with my $3 wardrobe - people tend to be more impressed with how little you can spend as opposed to how much you can. We can all find a $100 raw silk shirt, but only the Few and the Cheap can find the same thing for $10 and get two of them for the price of one to boot. David is on his last week of clinical and although he finds it intimidating at times he's enjoyed it far more than even he expected. We of course have a lot of irons in the fire at all times, he and Harry looked at some possibilities last week - there are lots of houses for sale but around here finding a suitable one is hard. This is a resort area so a good amount of houses were originally built as vacation homes so they tend to smaller, less well built and not well kept up so you are truly looking for a needle in a haystack. And we would have to sell this place so the whole thing hinges on how much energy we have. 

No comments: