Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm Awake. That's As Far As I've Gotten.

It's Friday, finally - although I have to say the weeks seem to fly by lately, Thursday was a big shocker because I couldn't believe it was Thursday already. Yesterday I spent part of the day in my office, seeing a couple of our patients with the RN up there.  I took the turnpike up and a few backroads back, still looking for a suitable house. I try to take the meandering routes as we want to live off the road but you have to go back there to see anything.  We'll probably order the carpet next week - Harry has delayed putting our house on the market until we get that done and yes, it IS that awful. Aside from the hideous green the stains are permenent, you can see exactly where the matching recliners were by the matching stains. Ray will be here in the morning,  I think it's a bit early in the year for art fairs but I might poke around a bit to see if there's any museums or exhibits about. Pearl is finally getting to the end of being in heat, thank goodness. I think a couple more go arounds on that end and then that's it - it's too much work. We have old blankets we toss on everything and wash constantly and other dogs are not a problem as I've mentioned before - but it's just one more thing to deal with.  On the knitting front I'm 3/4 of the way through the second sleeve, after that the whole mess gets sewn up and then I start on the hood - then it's done. And I will NEVER do a sweater with that much cabling again.

No comments: