Total Pageviews

Monday, March 2, 2009

Enough With The Snow Already

Ok I am officially sick of snow. Yuck. Eww. Phooey.  We didn't even get that much, maybe two or three inches, but a mild dusting would've been too much at that point. Jeezy Pete, it's March! There should be a cut off date for this crap. And it's not even the snow, it's the wind and ear biting temps that is really doing me in today. That wind just cuts right through me, Pearl can't go to the bathroom fast enough to suit me and if I yell OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD JUST GO she gets all freaked out and I end up out there twice as long while she dithers around to scared to go now. Sigh here. Work was crazy - thank goodness I'm still on orientation - one nurse hit a pole (damage to the car and not the nurse thank goodness) another was out sick with a flu, another one went down at the patient's house with the flu and the other manager had to go get her she was so sick and then one nurse just didn't.  So they were busy moving everything around and impressively enough got everything covered.  I audited charts with another nurse today, I was busy but I do like my job - it's so much more organized and people want to work there, what more can you want?

No comments: