Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Counting Down

Well Well Well. I have no idea how I'm going to follow that up, I just wanted to say that. It's the sort of thing you say when you catch someone out, with your arms crossed and your toe tapping - and then you wait. Love that. Anyhoo, I did find a pair of shoes at the mall so you can all sleep tonight, safe in the knowledge that I will be properly shod this weekend. Haven't quite figured out the rest of the outfit, but the shoes are found.  David called Ray this morning and he'll be coming out for the weekend so they can have a boys night out so the guestroom is being De-catted, right down to the mattress.  I'm not bringing lunch tomorrow - it's Friday and we all know what that means - all the Helushka and Pirogi you can eat. It assures attendance at work, at least until Easter.  We're preparing for the open house next week - I'm bringing a fruit salad as I actually make a good one, I just can't eat it. Bastards.

No comments: